Swollen lymph nodes near breast and armpits, hard jawline, pins and needles, throat pain, yellow spots. Will I be okay?

Hi.. let me tell you my story. I'm a 30 year old female with 2 kids. I am fit, I exercise 4 times a week. I'm 5'2 98lbs.
It all started when I noticed about 3 months ago I had 3 swollen lymph nodes on the right side of my body. A huge swollen gland on the right side of my breast connected to my armpit and one under my right ear near jawline that was very hard and at that time it was about the size of a pea. I also had one in my groin area which I noticed before but didn't think much since I'm fit and maybe it was just sticking out, but then I started getting night sweats...bad. My body keeps getting this feeling of pins and needles all over. I haven't been myself for over 3 months and I notice I'm a little weaker... The node under my ear near my jaw line has tripled in side and is very hard. Doesn't hurt. I also notice that my throat feels like it closing on me. No throat pain. I did look at the inside of my throat and I noticed yellow spots and a few pink bumps. I did see my left tonsil but not my right tonsil which I thought that was pretty crazy. I wasn't sure if my left tonsil was swollen either because I didn't see my right to compare it. Like I said no throat pain. Today my Right ear is feeling pressure.. like something is pushing on it.
So really all my issues are coming from the right side of my body. I do have a picture of the inside of my throat and you can see only one tonsil. Hopefully I'll be able to get a little bit more information on what's going on with my body.
Thank you so much in advance. :)
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013