Swollen lymph nodes, lump on the head, rashes on the elbows. Have burning on touching them. Any advice?

im 49 years of age male my lymphnodes are swollen pretty much all over they will come and go recently getting fair size lumps on my head as well this is for the last 18 months i find that the ones in groin area especially are painful in a pressure way now for the last year been breaking out in a rash on in side of arms by elbows only and back by my neck and now recently on back and arms im breaking out in what looks like water blisters but no fluids and when they subside there are red blotches where they were and they come and go i find my back feels like its burning and very sensitive to the touch cloths even bother me touching them all my blood work is coming back good waiting on another ct scan and finally waiting on getting a biopsy of nodes
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013