Swollen lymph nodes, itchy rash on leg. Had tingling in brain, dizziness, vision issues. Suggestions?

Where do i begin for about 6 years now i have had no social life can only work part-time i experience weird pains everywhere in my body, some are due to lipomas which i have them deep under my skin, most doctors cant feel them, in my stomach back and recently one on the back of my next 1-2 inches from my ear under my hair which 1 doctor in the ER said was a lympnode, but it never goes down and feels like a lipoma to me. swollen my lymph nodes swell up from time to time, im always tired and run down, even with a extremely healthy diet, i have to eat very carefully because my mom has irritable bowel syndrome so i figured this must be why so i have never been officially diagnosed with it. but i feel like there is much more going on with this every test they have run has come back negative, i have a wierd itchy rash on my leg doctors dont know what it is some have said exzema others say no way, it is definetly a fungus but not tineau. I have had the rash for over 6 years tried numerous creams powders home remedies. The weird thing is I NEVER get sick with anything not even a runny nose sore throat nothing for the past 10 years I have probably only been sick like 2 times in my life and when it happens my body shuts down HARD and is much worse then other people. Before all of this started happening i use to be VERY VERY active waking up at 5am to go to the gym and work then back to the gym to play basketball. I honestly feel like i have a parasite inside me or something draining me constantly or living with some weird disease as lime disease which has never been able to find. Doctors say its in my head i say NO WAY! another weird symptom i use to have which i haven t had for about 2 years now i use to get red bumps all over my skin only when it was hot outside 90% this would occur, 10% of the time just sitting watch tv or relaxing. I feel like my whole life is walking on egg shells, my diet what i do an how i do it is all based on my health. My recent trip to the ER i went in for tingling in my left part of the brain which was so bad it made me have dizziness vision issues, and muscle aches everywhere i was told i didn t test positive for fiberamalygia and MRI all looked ok along with blood work, i am so sick of feeling like this any help please. I use to smoke cigarettes drinking is def out of the question i get VERY VERY sick even 2 beers is a no no. I realize there is allot to digest here any help would be great. The best way to describe how i feel 70% of the time is like the feeling you get right before you are about to get sick but then it passes and i dont show signs of sickness, it is VERY VERY frustrating. another thing i can think of is i have been tested for diabetes 2 times both negative would be living with this for years and not having it show up on tests. I have to constantly eat VERY healthy meals just so i stay able to function but lately past 3 weeks i haven t been able to work getting out of bed and just lounging around the house without constant pain is a struggle. I am 28 years old i take no medications or drugs of any kind. I have no family to help me see doctors insruance and due to how i have been feeling for the past years im only able to make it in a part time job and scrape by so i haven t been able to see an actual doctor for over 3 years just ER visits. Any help would be greatly appreciated as its getting harder and harder to want to stay on this earth because of this thanks M
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013