Swollen lymph nodes in the submental, submandibular and upper thyroid region, CBC normal. Done endoscopy, ultrasound. Help?

I have swollen lymph nodes in the submental, submandibular and now what might be the upper thyroid region... all on the left-side of the neck. I am a 41 year old female. I have no signs of infection and both an office scope and an endoscopy have turned up nothing. My CBC is normal. Ultrasound 35 days ago (when the first node was noticed)) showed a 1cm x .3cm x 1cm normal appearing submental lymph node and a mildly heterogeneous thyroid gland with the left side slightly larger. No lesions or increased vascularity. Some mild discomfort when swallowing (in exact area of lymph nodes in submandibular region) for 9 months and approximately 5 night sweats in those 9 months (shirt and back of neck wet; no drenched sheets). Nodes are too small for needle biopsy. At what point should one do an surgical biopsy? What should I be doing besides waiting???
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013