Swollen lymph nodes in the neck, sensitive collar bone, chronic pain in the back. MRI and EMG normal. Need cure

Hi, I have swollen lymph nodes in my neck. Along with sensitive touch around my collarbone and neck area. I ve also had chronic pain in my neck, back and shoulders. I ve had an EMG , MRI s, and blood work done to see if anything was wrong. All my tests came back fine. We ve tried physical therapy , massages, pain killers, and tried going to a chiropractor. None of which helped. Can you help?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013