Swollen lymph nodes in the cervical area post unprotected oral sex. Should I get tested for HIV?

Hi, as far as I know swelling of lymph nodes can be a sign of HIV infection. The information about this on the web is very confusing for me, this is why I am writing to you. I had unprotected oral sex with a girl (mutual) and about 4 days later a lymph node in my right cervical area got very enlarged and tender. 3 days later it started to shrink but an other one, this time on the left side, became enlarged and tender. Now, 8 days after the first syptoms the second one is back to normal too. I did not experience any other symptoms (fever, fatigue etc) during this period. So the question is very simple: Should I worry or test myself based on the above? (Well, I am a bit frightened, so it would mean a lot for me if you could have some time to consider my case) Waiting for your answer, C
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012