Swollen lymph nodes in the armpit, groin, not painful, extreme fatigue, severe migraine. Advice?

hi, I m 27, 6 feet tall and ten stone . I ve had swollen lymph nodes on both sIdes of my neck (which are often painful). these are about the size of a small peanut. there are two on each side. I also have swollen lymph nodes under each armpit (one each), which are only painful when I attempt to feel them. There is quite a number of lymph nodes in my upper inner groin area (just to be precise, on the inside of both legs at the very top where they join the body). These are not painful, and I think there are at least 4 or 5 on each side. I am also frequently tIred and have mIssed work because of thIs. I would descrIbe It as a very profound lethargy, extreme fatIgue . I have had 2 ct scans, at least ten blood tests, attended a sexual health clinic (I have a long term partner but I wanted to cover every base!) all over the course of the past year and a half. All of the tests have found nothing.. no cancer, no stds. The only bad habits I would have are that I often drink around a litre of soft drink a day and about 2 litres of water . I used to drink a lot of coca cola but I have stopped drinking this completely. I am very worried as my doctor has left it with me like this: there is no test available on the nhs to find out what you have. There has been virtually no change since I first noticed this issue a year and a half ago.. if anything the pain from the lymph nodes in my neck has gotten worse, often accompanied by quite severe migraine on the left side of the front of my head. I would be very grateful for any advice or guidance you could give me on this matter. I feel like there is nothing more I can do.. and the nhs can t do anything for me without a diagnosis! It is as if my doctor is waiting until this condition worsens before he finally acts on it but I feel my quality of life is slowly degrading and would just love to do something now! many thanks for your response.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012