Swollen lymph nodes in neck, headache, white stripes on tonsils. Blood test shows low WBC. Treatment?

my 22 year old daughter has had swollen lymphnode in her neck for over two weeks , also headache and now her throat is swollen with white stripes all over her tonsels , sensitivity to light and weak legs. she has had a throat swab for strep throat . it came back negative. she also received spinal tap testing for meningitis , it also came back negative. her condition is getting worse not better. her white blood count is low....
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012