Swollen lymph nodes in groin, withdrawal symptoms on quitting meth, nausea, weakness and freezing on waking. Help?

On friday, 4 days ago, my ex boyfriend was shaving his downstairs area and got really bad razor burn that left lots of big red bumps and even some that looked like they had a head on them. No big deal at all im just listing stuff about 4-5 days back that might play a factor. On Friday he noticed that his lymph node on his left groin was swollen but he told me he didn t recall it being painful until just now, we also noticed his left lymph node is swollen but not sore. The left one is very painful and hard to the touch and the pain was pretty sudden it seemed (I ve done some research and I m freaking out) which I read is serious but I ve read so many different things I need some advice on what it could be right NOW. He told me on Sunday night that he has been smoking meth for give or take 4-7 months on a regular basis and feels withdrawal if he doesn t have it. He says he tried a needle once by himself but nothing has been shared with anyone else. He says he has had sex with 2 people since we broke up a year ago and hasn t experienced any symptoms of anything sexually concerning. All of it happened over the past few days i guess, he smoked a lot of meth to do it all before he quits and has gotten about 4-5 hours of sleep in about 6 days. He smoked the last of it about 8am he said. Hasn t eaten much, nothing in stomach atleast since Sunday night. He says his throat is sore, he has chills, I felt of him while he is sleeping and he s all sweaty/clammy. He mentioned he was nauseous after being done smoking but when he laid down it went away. He doesn t really know what s going on when he wakes up out of his sleep every now and then and says he s freezing. He s very weak but I don t know if that s from not eating/sleeping or this. I can t think of any other symptoms or factors. Please help!
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013