Swollen lymph nodes in groin, taken antibiotics, pain in thigh and calf

i am a 35yr old woman in good health but i have 3 swollen lymph node in my left groin , i have been on 2 lots of antibiotics ( amoxcillin 500 and fluclox 500) one after the other for 2 weeks with no sucsess, i have no symptoms of an infection at all, but still they are there and causing me discumfort. the pain has traveled to my thigh and my calf and my right groin is also painfull but no lumps i do sound like i have a constent cold but no other symptoms of a cold just that i sound like i do. my doc has ordered a vaginal scan and smear thats it but of course im really worried
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012