Swollen lymph nodes, headache, ear ache, sore neck muscles. Could it be ear infection?

I am a 28 year old female. 2 months ago I had a physical and all blood work was normal. The only thing that was noticed was a full thyroid . I had an ultrasound done and the results showed no nodules but just stated a small goiter . For the past month I have noticed swollen cervical lymph nodes and a visible node behind my left jaw bone and below my ear. It feels firm and only hurts if I keep messing with it. I also have been getting headaches, both ears achy/throb/feel clogged, sore neck muscles, and overall full feeling in my neck. I have no fever or sore throat. I have not been recently ill or exposed to any known infections. I dont have any recent unintentional weight loss, chills, night sweats . I have been ordered to get a CT scan of my neck and I am freaking out as to what the outcome is going to be. Could it just be an ear infection? The doctor did not check my ears she just felt my neck and asked a bunch of questions. No lymph nodes were felt under the arm and she felt a slight one in my left groin only. Please help!!
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012