Swollen lymph nodes, dark spots between shoulder blades, shooting pains upto chest, breast cancer survivor. Reason?

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to read my request. I am an eight year breast cancer survivor, and I have been having problems for the last 1 1/2 years. For the last couple of years I have been having PET Scans that show a lot of uptake in my right auxiliary, lymph nodes close to my joints, my liver , my vocal cord, and tonsils, my uterus, and my back. I have swollen lymph nodes in my left leg, my lower back, by my elbow , under my right ear (my ear hurts all the time from swelling), and under my right arm. I had to have several lymph nodes cut out last year that were cutting off my blood flow . Now they are swelling large again in the same area under my right arm and even larger in the other places. I have a brown butterfly shape on my neck, but my thyroid gland tested ok, and it feels like a hand is gently around my throat all the time. I also have dark spots that stay between my shoulder blades that shift in size and color of purple but always stay there, and sometimes I have difficulty breathing. I sometimes get shooting pains from my left leg up to my chest, and my right rib hurt, and under my right rib in the front. I get tired a lot, and cannot exercise like I use to and have gained a lot of weight. My doctor told me that I do not have cancer and that it is too late in the game to go to Oncology . I tried to see another doctor, but they said that I had to stay with my doctor. Should I seek outside medical testing from another facility, or do you think that it is just something simple?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  130 Awaiting Answer