Swollen lymph nodes behind ears, infection, breathlessness. Prescribed antibiotics. Cause of concern?

My wife has been diagnoised with a swollen lymph nodes near her left ear.We did refer her to a ortho yesterday and he did say that this is due to some infection and presribed antibiotics . Also asked us to get back after 5 days. Last week for few days she has some breathlessness and sinc elast 2 days, could see this swollen lymphs. Question I have is that is this something to woory, is this curable and is an Ortho the right consultant for these issues
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012