Swollen lymph nodes behind ear and neck, blocked sinuses, fever, red rash on feet. Any ideas?

Hi I have noticed several swollen lymph nodes behind my ear and in my neck which have been there since the start of the year. On top of that for the last three weeks I have felt generally unwell with blocked sinuses a slight fever and a bet of a runny nose which I can't seem to shake off. I have now noticed a pin prick red rash on the soles of my feet and just wondered if it was all coincidental or if there is a reason. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013