Swollen lymph nodes at the back of head. Having blood in mucous, brown spots on palm. Reason?

My lymph nodes on the back of my head have been bothering me for months. I went to the doctor when they first started swelling up and hurting all the time. They tested my blood and thought it could be mono. Everything was negative. For a month or two the only time they hurt was when I did pushups. Now it is back to bothering me more often, I have had blood in my mucus that I have spat out the past few mornings and today I have tannish brown spots on the palm of my hand . Any thoughts?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013