Swollen lymph node under armpit, tightness in chest. History of post nasal drip. Dizziness, fatigue after taking hair vitamins. Help

I have a swollen lymph node under my armpit and with it I'm am experiencing a tightness in my chest and my breast on the left side feel heavier as a result. In weeks before this I had a post nasal drip and it led to a cold and nasal congestion that took about 10 days to get rid of. I also started taking hair vitamins and started experiencing aches in my legs, dizzy, fatigue, and lightheaded ness. What do you think is going on.
Asked On : Fri, 24 May 2013