Swollen lymph node under armpit, painful, numbness. Taking cefalexin. Advice?

Hi, i've had a swollen lymph gland/node under my left armpit. This was painful for a week, slightly painful now but also have pins and needles going down left arm into my hand, with numbness too. Also have pain in muscles of my arm occasionally. Have seen GP twice he gave me cefalexin (for a UTI) but said this may hopefully sort out this issue too. It hasn't and I've told him so. He advises to just take paracetamol. I would really like to know what to do please. Thanks, Gail.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013