Swollen lymph node on neck, severe weight loss. Ultrasound done. Biopsy suggested. Should I be concerned?

I am a 30yr female. I had an ultrasound done on a swollen lymph node in my neck 3 months ago. My PCM wanted a biopsy done on it. I have also lost over 20lbs in the past 3 months now weighing 115lbs. I went to the ENT doctor the other day and my doctor did not sent my ultrasound report so he was doing an exam and getting my history and found out my one swollen lymph node on my left side has turned into clusters of them on both sides of my neck. He then told me he was going to do a scope in a week to get a look at all of them but did not say at all what he thinks is going on.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012