Swollen lymph node in groin, hurts on pushing, seems to be increasing in size, tiredness, weight gain. Right treatment guidance?

i have a swollen lymph node in my groin area that is very tender to touch. It really hurts when you push on it. It also is making it painful for me to walk. I thought it was my hip at first` but as it got larger and i could feel it i have realized it is a lymph node. I had this once before when I had my tubes removed and they found complex cysts . I have been very very tired and have gained thirty pounds. This is very unusual for me. can you help by sending me in the right direction?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013