Swollen lymph node, headache, ear pain, eye numbness. Cause of concern?

Hi. I have a pea sized lump on the left side of my head, above the joint where my jaw connects, about an inch higher than my ear lobe. It is tender and larger than the twin on the the other side of my head. I have been having headaches/pain- only on the left side, for approx 3 weeks. I thought maybe TMJ but I have no popping or clicking nor any problem with mobility. At times I think I have an ear ache (like stabbing pain) but mostly it s dull, achey, almost like a flu headache. I also notice that my left eye feels like it s fuzzy, droopy, numb- but there is no physical sign of any of this- Is this something I should be concerned about?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012