Swollen lymph node, have weight loss, light sweating. Biopsy recommended? What is it?

My wife is having swollen lymph node in her right side neck for past 20 days. The GP gave her antibiotics for 1 week and it is not get reduced, so the GP referred ENT . We went to ENT surgeon he also advised to take antibiotics for 2 more weeks. Still it is not getting down and he advised for further investigation like CT scan and biopsy . Also he told us that the biopsy will be done by minor surgery in neck. We are wondering now for that and not sure what kind of disease will it be. But the ENT suspect TB or cancer. She don t have any other symptom like weight loss , night sweating, etc. Also now she is very much scaring to come close with my child and other people also since she feel it is contiguous. I am looking for second consultation in Chennai (India) to discuss about it before biopsy. Please help us to find very good experienced doctor to deal this problem in Chennai. Also please advice what kind of problem it will be. Manoj
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013