Swollen lymph node behind the ear, uncomfortable to turn the neck, small bump on forehead, itchy. Are these two related?

Hi maybe 5 or 6 days ago I noticed a lymph node behind my ear was swollen and really tender making it very uncomfortable to lay down at night as well as very uncomfortable to turn my neck in either direction. Then just maybe 3 or 4 days ago I stayed at a friends and when I woke up noticed a small bump on my forehead and what has some turned into a rash on the left side of my forehead. I initially thought the bump and rash my have been due to some type of bug bite but now think it is more. Can you tell me if you think these two are related and if so what you think it is and what I should do. Oh and I forgot the rash is itchy I that helps... Help please!
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012