Swollen lymph glands, sneezing tendency, dust allergy, azithral with vizilac, gland not visible

My daughter (13 years) is having one lymph gland swollen on left neck , from outside not visible but if touch by hand feeling is there . She is having sneezing tendency & do sneezing continuously 8/10 times . Probably have dust alergy . Recently local doctor prescribes Azithral 500 : 1 time in a day --total 6 days alongwith vizilac . Before medication gland was visible , now not visible but can be felt by hand . Please suggest that will it be automatically normalise or some more medication required.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012