Swollen lymph glands, lump near voice box. Neck hurts and disc cracks. Cause?

I am a 31 year old female with some ear, head, and neck issues going on. I noticed about a month ago I began getting swollen lymph glands in the left side of my throat. My doctor prescribed antibiotics that helped for awhile. This morning I woke up and I have a lump near my voicebox that when I push in on it I can feel a whooshing noise in my head and ear. Also my left ear feels very full. The one other this is I have a neck problem on the left side that and I noticed lately I can barely even hold my neck up because it hurts so bad. Every time I turn my head there is a disc that seems to crack! Could all of these problems be related? Also I have been very lightheaded, having vision problems, and pain around my left eye (above and underneath it). I know I should see a doctor about these problems but I unfortunately have no health insurance right now. Is this something I should get seen immediately for?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013