Swollen lymph gland, headache, neck ache. Kidney problem. What can be done?

Hi about six weeks ago my neck started aching when twisting to look over shoulder or reversing car . A couple of weeks later it had travelled down my shoulders and down my arms into my muscles it feels like I m seizing up . A few days ago I found a lump in the side of my brea can things change in a short time st but think that it might be a limp I think that s what s its called a few days ago I found a swollen lymph gland in side of my neck but it feels like its pulling on side of my head giving me a head ache. Back in January I had full bloods done because my kidneys are only working 60%
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013