Swollen lump on top of butt crack, difficulty in walking, lying down, bending, eases with hot shower. What could it be and its cure?

I have a swollen lump around the top part of my butt crack. At first, I just felt a little discomfort, but the days passed, and now it hurts to walk, lay down, sit, go to the bathroom, bend down. It s a sharp pain, and it throbs, but the only kind of relief I can get is when I take a Hott shower.. My mom said it started off with two little holes, but now she says that there is no discoloration, but the past four days it has gotten bigger, and more tender and kindof red.. Please help me, I have no idea what it is.. And I want to go to get it. Checked out, but I don t want to be told nothing can be done about it. I just need some relief! Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012