Swollen lump in the gum, partially erupted wisdom teeth. Difficulty in swallowing. What to do?

it first felt like a piece of food got stuck but it wasn t. this was about 36 hours ago. and yesterday night i noticed that a swollen lump was starting to form behind my upper right partially erupted wisdom tooth . And this morning its slightly bigger jus above the wisdom tooth. there is no discoloring that i can see and the pain is moderate but it gets irritated when swallowing food. Im a male 27 years old.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013