Swollen lower lip, eye lid, hands and fingers swollen, bumps on them, lumpy, itching, took cocaine. What is this all and suggest treatment?

woke up this morning and my bottom lip has swollen up very big, my eye lids have swollen up and have bumps on them.. My hands and fingers have swollen and very itchy, my knees hips and elbows are also lumpy and itching.. Please help I did do something stupid and take some cocaine could this be why and if so do I need medical help or will this just go away. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013