Swollen lower lip, crusts over peels off, small white dots on lip, visible inflammation with the redness in gums, small yellow dots in eyes, lost sense of smell and taste

I have several things going on and may be connected. First, my bottom lip is swollen and crusts over and peels layers off. Inside that lip are small white dots and visible inflammation with the redness running up my gums to my teeth. Now my eyes have small yellow dots in the corners and inside the bottom lid. I have also started to wheeze even though I do not have a cold and feel good. I have dry eye and have lost most of my sense of smell and taste . When I scratch the side of my head I can feel it along my upper eyelids. Doctor and Dentist have no idea what this is. Any help would be appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 2 May 2012