Swollen lip, sore throat, hives, bruises. Taking benadryl. Allergic reaction to minocyclin?

Swollen bottom lip, swollen throat (difficulty swallowing ), and hives . Bruised where previous hives were the other day. I have been given benadryl and steroid pills to help, but they aren t helping my throat/lip.... its an allergic reaction to Minocyclin. how long do I have to put up with this and what should i do in the meantime? When i was given the prescriptions it was just for hives, at the time my mouth and throat weren t swollen.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012