Swollen lip, cheek, jaw, neck, eye. Ear pain, headache. What might it be?

Yes thank you, Dr. Grief. I m having major swelling on the right side of my lip, inside and out. And, now the swelling is starting to go down the side of my cheek, jaw and neck . Plus, it looks like my around my eye and where the swelling is is starting to turn a yelowish color, like a bruise . It s giving me an ear ache and my head is throbbing especially if I lay down or bend down. Any ideas of what it might be? Have you ever heard of anything like this before? Could it be serious?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013