Swollen lip, blisters, white patches on lip. Should I ignore it?

I took m cat yesterday but i don t think it was m cat because it didnt have any effect on me at all when i bombed it, and when it was sniffed it felt like i had had some energy drinks. My lip is swollen, i have 3 blisters on the bottom one and i think another blister on the inside. Also the skin is pink and white patched on the inside lip. My tongue is pretty much the size of my mouth now, and it is covered in a thick white coating which has slowly been creeping from the back to front of my tongue. It is extremely painful i cant eat and drinking is very painful too. I don t know what i should do. Take some painkillers and ignore it?
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012