Swollen limbs, carpl tunnel syndrome, lower back pain, unconscious, frequent urination, heart murmur, taking lasix with no potassium supplements. Hyperglycemia or Insipidus diabetes?

I was taking 80 might lasix w/no potassium supplementation .I developed many side effectsthat seem to go hand in hand with side effects of lack of electrolytes.I Have taken lithium .also I am severely swollen in feet and legs/ carpal tunnel symptoms/extreme lower back pain/going unconscious @ times.I have been anorexic also. I am not putting out a lot of urine.I have been diagnose d with a. Heart murmur as well.I have suffered tremendously and want to know if it could be hyperglacemia or insipidus diabetes and what qurstions do I ask to determine which it is if either on. (::
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012