Swollen legs and knees, detected with fluid in knee, temporary relief with physiotherapy, have neck pain, tingling arms. Remedy?

So, I went to the ER last week for my knees because my whole leg was swollen (both legs). Very tight calves, painful knees, couldn t bend or straighten. one of the ER physicians told me that I had a little bit of fluid in my right knee. Before I say anything else, I had a car accident last year, which lead me to a jaw surgery for my TMJ and therapy for neck , knee, shoulder , and back. My physician at the university of Pittsburgh montifore, told me that I had fluid in my right knee; however, he told me to get the physical therapy done first and see if my knee bothers me then too. I got my therapy done for at least 6-7 months and my knees did get better untill 2 weeks ago. I started getting swollen knee, painful, my hips started locking and popping, redness on my calves so I took advil and put ice, which made it somewhat better but not. Then after I went to the ER i went to see my physician again (new) and she told me theres not much they can do except exercise and elevate my legs. However, I haven t been able to do anything lately and it does effect my school work also because I can t concentrate. My knees are kind of brused (don t know where it came from), I m just assuming I hit it not knowing. I can t bend my knee over 3 minutes, I can t straighten because my back knee is swollen , I keep waking up in the middle of the night because my left and right legs are numb...Lately, I have been having major pain on my neck and it doesn t go away. Also, since yesterday my right arms been very tingly and feels like electric going through my arm and my left fingers (pointing and thumb ) feels electrocuted.. What should i do? should I make an another appointment? or go see an Orthopedic Doctor? thank You!
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012