Swollen left vulva with soreness, is hard to touch, lymph nodes on inguinal area, had frequent intercourse, long travel. Cause?

Hi i have a swollen left vulva for several days now,i have had frequent intercourse for straight twoo weeks.i noticed that my left vulva was swollen.i have soreness there maybe bec i had travelled for 13houts flight and i had like an abrasion there.will the swelling subside i had this for several days now and the swelling is not going down.its hard to touch and i have lymph nodes on my inguinal area
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012