Swollen left leg after fall, had shortness of breath, fatigue that went away. Any diagnosis ?

Hi. Over a year ago, I fell off the back of a box truck after thanksgiving. This was approximately 14 monts ago. One month after it happened, I noticed my left leg was swollen. I weigh 415 lbs. I m physically active as I own and operate a moving and delivery service that keeps me physically active all the time. I m constantly carrying sofas on my shoulder and stuff like that. I have had myself checked. My blood pressure is fine. No diabetes . No cancer that they could find. The left leg is swollen from below the knee to my ankle. It is pitted adema according to my doctor. I suffered from shortness of breath for about six months and fatigue , but when I fired my helper and started doing the work myself, the shortness of the breathe went away and so did the fatigue. I wasn t getting enough exercise with him helping. Well, I just got checked for cancer and they didn t find any. I was wondering what could be causing my swollen leg? Is it just my weight, or something serious? How do I tell? I eat out almost every meal. I drink lots of soda . I could use a lot more cardiovascular exercise. Anything you can tell me that will help diagnose this? I m on a budget so anything will help.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013