Swollen left foot, pulsation in neck, high heart, normal test results, diagnosed with anxiety, later had swelling on both feet, enervation. Aging?

My left foot was swelling and I felt a pulsation on the left side of my neck . I went to my physician. While in his office I had a heartbeat of 125 while laying down. He immediately sent me to the ER. I had blood tests, ultrasounds of both legs, urine test, a chest ex ray and a chest CAT scan. They were all normal. However during the several hours I was there I had persistent rapid heart beat between 125 & 144. They sent me home saying I must have anxiety . However now both feet are swelling and I still feel the pulsation in my left neck but now I have to get up two to three times per night to urinate. My energy level is also lower than normal. I am a female who will be 50 soon. Is this just getting older? I think something is not right?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012