Swollen left foot and calf, red and itchy. Had intravenous and oral antibiotics, no help. Suggestions ?

I was in Europe in December and slipped and fell in a hotel shower. Two days later I was flying back to the USA and noticed that my left foot and calf were swollen. I thought it might be due to the long flight as I have had leg swelling after long flights before, but they always resolved on their own. This time the swelling did not go down and utlimately the lower half of the calf turned red and itchy. The swelling in my upper calf got worse and after intravenous antibiotics and four other types of oral antibiotics, I still have swelling, redness and itching. I have been on Clindamycin , Augmentin , Doxycycline and am currently on Levoflaxacin. The redness has subsided some, but the itching is still there. I have been tested for blood clots, and the tests were negative. I now also wear compression stockings to reduce the swelling, but doctors seem to think it is cellulitis. Any suggestions for treatment if it is cellulitis?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012