Swollen left ear, pus, redness, right ear normal, ears pierced. Cure?

I ve had my ear pierced for about a year. My left ear has been swollen for many many months. My right ear is fine. The swollen ear has pus that doesn t come out often but when it does my ear turns red. I just don t want to have a bigger earlobe than the other and I m hoping this does not become permanent. By the way my earing is still in my ear. I don t have medical insurance to visit a clinic. What can I do to cure my earlobe?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012