Swollen left ankle, anemia, working a lot. Gallbladder removed through surgery. Treatment?

I had my gallbladder removed last november and for the last two months my left ankle has been swelling and recently the right one as well, but once I get rest it returns normal, I must say that during the last two months or so I have been working sixteen hrs a day. I had my kidney checked and it s functioning normal,I also did a quiz for the heart and I passed it so the test for the heart was not done, I am bit anemic at times.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012