Swollen labia minora, burning. Taken medicine for cold and yeast infection. What do I have?

this is very personal but my labia minora is swollen on both sides and it burns and stings very bad, i have a cold and on antibiotics but have also gotten a yeast infection and taken a pill for that as well, however i have used ice and vaseline and dermoplast to relieve the hurt, it is aweful especially when i have to pee. it burns and stings and it hurts to even wipe. what do i have and what can i do to relieve this problem? Please help.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012