Swollen labia minora. Low back pain, fever, nausea. Why the lumps there?

HI! I am currently having a feeling of swollen labia minora , near the vaginal entrance. I had a history of yeast infection but treated it already wih an ointment prescribed by my OB. Last week, i had a urinalysis due to severe lower back pain , slight fever, and nausea. Urinaysis resulted to pus cells over 50/hpf, few bacteria, and few amorphous urates. I also had a KUB done, and the results were normal. I am waiting for my urine culture sensitivity results. a week before my urinalysis, i had felt a somewhat itchy, painful lump near my vaginal opening. two weeks after, i still have the lump and i think its causing my vaginal entrance swollen/painful/itchy. i have had no sexual encounters yet. please help me figure this out.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012