Swollen labia majora, stretch marks, painful. Taken Percocet. What to do?

I have lymphedem on my labia majora but it is not on the lips it is on top where all the pubic hair use to be... no doctors will treat it here... i had to go to 4 different doctors before i finally got a is so swollen it looks like i have a cantalope between my legs... I cannot put my thighs together anymore... it is now in my left thigh and starting to progress towards my left inner calf ... i need some directions ,,on what to do... i saw a plastic surgeon in hopes of cutting a wedge out or liposuction ... he walked into my room and before the introductions were even made he said boy, you re a fat one (in front of my husband) then he said he couldn t help me... i left crying and feeling hopeless... the part that is swollen on top, it got so big, i got a stretch mark and it was so painful, it took 2 weeks of stretching before it was it was done... very put me on percocet and that knock edme out. sexually it has changed too... my husband said it use to take just a finger tip to touch me... now his whole hand is in there and he has trouble getting to it for sex that we pretty much have given up on that.... can someone direct me on what to do my email is
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012