Swollen labia, foul smelling white discharge, itching. Yeast infection?

Hi I'm only 14 and I think I may have some sort of yeast infection I am a Virginia and have not started my period yet bothe of my Libya or whatever they are called are swallen and have been for over a year now. Every so often a the swallen area will become red sore and itchy I also have a white discharge that sometimes does stink but I don't know if it has something to do with the infection or sines of my period I am really worried as I think it may be stuck with me forever I am not going to tell my mum as she may think I'm not a virgin when I am I have never had a boyfriend and I. Scared what she will think of me please help!
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013