Swollen labia after having sex, Sore to touch, no pain during urination. How long will it take to be cured?

After sex last night, it had been months, my labias swelled up. They are at least two times the normal size if not more. There isn t a lot of pain, they are just sore to the touch. There is no pain during urination . We didn t use a condom so I know that it isn t a reaction to latex . It was pretty rough, a lot of friction and at one point I was extremely dry. I think it is due to the friction. How long will it take for the swelling to go down? How can I help it?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012