Swollen knees, stiffness. Xray, CT says no blood supply to knee bones. Causes and treatment ?

While I am waiting for an appointment to see orthopedic dr could someone help me in relation to the problem that I am facing my knee swelled up and I was in pain it also became stiff xrays and ct scan done the gp says it it showing that the blood supply is not getting to my knee bones can some please tell me what that means and what I will be facing as I have to wait a long time for ortho appointment thankyou
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012