Swollen knee joint, limited knee movement. MRI report shows joint effusion, presence of lymph nodes, thickening of synovium around right knee joint. Suggestions?

hello my wifes MRI report says " Joint effusion , thickening of the synovium around the right knee joint showing constrast enhancement , presence of lymph nodes may suggest tuberclosis involment o f the right knee joint" The case history is that there is knee swollen for four days and the movement of the knee is limited . there is no trauma injury or ligament tear... kindly suggest the way to relieve her pain and medication ... the answer be fwd to my mail YYYY@YYYY pl...regards Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013