Swollen knee, high sed rate, high C reactive protein, neck and back pain. Worry about?

i went in for a swollen knee not really painful no known injury just woke up w/ it. bloodwork shows high sed rate & high c-reactive protein (says norm range is 7.5 mines @ 30). i have a history of gastrointestinal issues (diahrea they have been saying is poss colitis ) minor back, neck , head, face pain on left side (for several years) & a yet undiagnosed heart beat irregularity. i am 37 & fairly healthy active mother of 3 (which is why i think they are kinda blowing me off oh your young & healthy your probably fine but i m gettin worried. what could be happening to me? is there anything in particular i should be asking my doc?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013