Swollen knee, difficulty in walking and standing, feeling of pulse in knee on sitting post hard kneed. Is treatment required?

I kneed a trampoline metal lining really hard off of a full sprint and it was the worst pain I ve ever felt and it got to a limp for a couple days and then I was able to start walking on it. Well it s been two weeks and my knee is still swollen, still kills me to walk or stand with it, and gets in the worst pain when I m sitting I can feel a pulse in my knee cap. When you compare my knees the hurt on is much more deformed looking and swollen than the other. What exactly is this and should I seek medical attention?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012