Swollen knee after a fall. Severe itching. Have kidney stones. Any help

I FELL IN BATHROOM ON MY KNEE ...ENDED UP IN HOSPITAL FOR ABOUT TEN DAYS...HAD X RAYS..THEY TOLD ME THAT NO BAD DAMAGE BUT THAT IT WOULD STAY SWOLLEN FOR SOME TIME..THEY DID DRAIN THE KNEE..SINCE THEN..ABOUT 3 WEEKS LATER..THE PAIN HAS GONE AWAY BUT IT IS STILL SWOLLEN ...AND NOW IT IS VERY WARM TO THE TOUCH AND KEEPS ITCHING BADLY.. AM CURRENTLY UNDERGOING KIDNEY STONE REMOVAL OPERATIONS ON AN OUTPATIENT BASIS IN THE SAME HOSPIT AL...AM 65 YEARS OLD AND 314 LBS
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013